Tea has become my favorite beverage, bar none.
With flavors stretching from light and sweet white and yellow teas all the way to dark and earthy pu-erh, no other drink can match its variety of flavor.
Best enjoyed freshly brewed from whole leaves in a small pot, you need very little to start drinking great tea.
- Some hot water, from a kettle or pot, doesn't matter.
- A tea pot or infuser with lots of space for your tea to expand, see mine as an example:
- Loose leaf tea!
Some of my favorite tea includes:
- [cached]Yunnan Dragon Pearl Black Tea, a nice black tea full of flavor but not bitter at all.
- [cached]Fujian Anxi 'Jin Xuan' Milk Oolong Tea, a smooth oolang with a light taste of mango and milk due roasting and steaming in milk.
- [cached]Obubu Dark Roast Houjicha Green Tea, roasted green tea that tastes of nut and caramel. I first discovered this in [cached]Koya, a great udon restaurant in London.
- [cached]Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea, very light and sweet.